Eureka Springs is one of the most pet friendly towns in NW Arkansas, offering a wide variety of entertainment options for you and your family’s best friend, including:
- Walk your pet at the resort’s Turtle Moon Community Labyrinth or let them swim in one of our two on-site ponds
- Lake Leatherwood is the largest city park in the US, featuring a 100-acre no-wake lake for canoeing, kayaking and paddleboats. The park also features 18 dog friendly hiking trails, just 5 minutes from The Retreat ay Sky Ridge.
- Starkey Marina: allows pets on boat rentals with small fee
- Eureka Springs Bark Park: located in the historic area of downtown Eureka Springs, the bark park provides wooded fenced-in areas for both large and small dogs. Water available for all visitors.
- Most shops, art galleries and restaurants with decks allow pets and many provide water bowls on hot days.
- The Retreat at Sky Ridge has two large ponds for pets who like to swim and outdoor doggie wash as well.