Inspired by nature, the Retreat at Sky Ridge is a serene 140-acre resort only minutes from historic downtown Eureka Springs, yet a world away near peaceful Beaver Lake and the White River.
- Pets Welcome – no deposit or fees, no size or breed limitations. Multiple pets OK
- Native Bird & Wildlife Sanctuary featuring natural springs, creeks and 2 spring-fed fishing ponds
- Eight private cabins – each uniquely themed. Pond, lake and valley views available
- All cabins fully furnished: linens, towels, toiletries, full kitchen with dishes/pots/pans, AC/ceiling fans, outdoor grill and much more
- Free Beaver Lake Passes, Wi-Fi, Movies, Books, Games and fishing equipment available at office
- Turtle Moon Community Labyrinth (Free)
- Covered picnic area with huge outdoor grill & stone fire pit
- Wedding gazebo
- Outdoor “Doggie Wash” for our 4-legged guests
- In-cabin Wi-Fi Hotspot rental available
- Sky Ridge Pavilion – largest reception & event center in Eureka Springs West with indoor seating for 100+
- Concierge Services at office (Weddings, Gifts, Local Attraction Tickets, Area Information)
- Open All Year – Office open 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. daily
Arriving after 4p.m.? No problem, call us for after hours check -in instructions at (479) 253-9465. Drive right to your door, no check-in required.